Instead of the store bought stuff, give your precious little ones delicious homemade food. Start with these tasty and nutritious baby food recipes.
17 Baby Food Recipes
You might not know it, but making baby food is quite easy and convenient. Not only do you save money, but it also ensures that your baby is getting fresh and healthy ingredients as soon as they start eating in their fourth to sixth month of life.
You don't always know what's in the food you buy, but this way you have total control. Any of the fruits and vegetables you know and love can be made into a puree that tastes great and is easy to digest. Check out these 17 baby food recipes and start being the only chef in your baby's life.
1. Banana And Kiwi Baby Puree
A delicious fruit mixture for your little one. Try it here.
2. Peach and Cauliflower Baby Puree
A rich, sweet and creamy puree infused with ginger. Full recipe.
3. Apple, Blueberry & Spinach Puree
A great way to get spinach in your baby's diet. Get the recipe here.
4. Carrots, Broccoli & Cheese Puree
Vitamin-rich puree for babies from 9 to 12 months old. Here's the recipe.
5. Banana Molasses Oatmeal Mash
A baby breakfast treat! Check it out here.
6. Kiwi Apple Zucchini Puree
There's nothing better than mixing fruits and veggies and seeing your baby enjoy their food. Grab the recipe here.
7. Sweet Potato and White Bean Puree
Sweet potatoes and white beans are nutritional powerhouses packed with vitamins and fiber. Full recipe.
8. White Peach and Banana Puree
White peach + banana = amazing. Click here for the recipe.
9. Carrot Puree
One of the first foods you give a child! Try it here.
10. Beets Apples Cloves Baby Puree
A wonderful puree mixture of beets, apples and cloves. Get the recipe here.
11. Broccoli Potato & Cheese Puree
Give your little ones a nutritious broccoli and potato puree for lunch! Here's the recipe.
12. Almond Milk Yogurt with Butternut Squash & Cherry
A cherry & butternut squash almond milk yogurt for babies 10-12 months and up. Try it here.
13. Mango Kale Puree with Ginger
Everyone loves mangoes…even babies! Grab the recipe here.
14. Beef Sweet Potato Puree with Thyme
Balance your baby's diet with some protein, zinc and vitamins. Full recipe.
15. Chicken and Corn Puree
Baby food puree made with creamed corn and chicken. Check it out here.
16. Green Beans Chicken and Avocado Baby Puree
Greens for your baby 6 months and up. Try it here.
17. Avocado Strawberry and Mango Smoothie
Even a baby can enjoy a delicious smoothie. Here's the recipe.
What do you think of these baby food recipes? Which recipe are you planning to try? Share your experience with us in the comment section below.
- 14 Healthy School Lunch Ideas Your Kids Will Love
- 12 Back-to-School Breakfast Recipes | Homemade Recipes
- 12 Homemade Fruit Snacks Your Kids Will Adore
- 14 Fruit Roll Ups Recipes That Your Kids Will Really Love
The best educational songs for Kids? Check out the Kachy TV that your kids will surely enjoy watching it.
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media too: