Ever have a stack of pancakes and just think dang, this would taste good with some homemade chocolate spread? If you're a fan of Nutella, then you'll absolutely LOVE this homemade chocolate spread recipe!
This recipe combines cocoa powder, honey, and almond milk to create a smooth and creamy spread perfect for pancakes, muffins, and even for breakfast on top of toast! It's a very easy recipe to follow, and once you taste it, you'll be hooked!
Homemade Chocolate Spread Recipe
- 1/2 cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of natural honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, or butter
- 2 tablespoons goat milk or coconut milk or almond milk
- Put a pot of cocoa, honey, vanilla and oil and stir over medium heat until blended.
- Remove from heat, add the milk and mix well.
- Cool and refrigerate (up to one week!).
- The package length of the product is 6 inches
- The package width of the product is 5 inches
- The package height of the product is 4 inches
Looking for a delicious way to use your new homemade chocolate spread? Try making a homemade crepe! This delicious dessert can be made with your favorite fruit like strawberries or bananas, and you can fill it with your tasty new spread.
Another great way to use your new chocolate spread is to use it to make chocolate spread puff pastries! These delicious little desserts are light and flaky and stuffed with the delectable chocolate spread. Want to know how to make your own chocolate spread puff pastries? Follow along with this awesome video tutorial!
- NUTELLA HAZELNUT SPREAD: Discover the Original Hazelnut Spread that's a classic around the world and spread a Nutella smile...
- DISCOVER DELICIOUSNESS: Each jar of Nutella contains the irresistibly creamy taste of the hazelnut spread with cocoa that you...
- WAKE UP TO WOW: Wake up to the Nutella spread that puts a delectable experience on your plate—with the perfect breakfast or...
Did you LOVE this homemade chocolate spread recipe? Then you'll want to read these recipes, too!
- NUTELLA HAZELNUT SNACK PACK: Discover the Original Hazelnut Spread in a fun and convenient snack pack with breadsticks that's...
- DISCOVER DELICIOUSNESS: Each snack pack of Nutella contains the irresistibly creamy taste of the hazelnut spread with cocoa...
- DIP INTO WOW: Nutella & GO! is the playful way to enjoy the sweet and salty snacking combination of hazelnut and cocoa with...
Homemade Cream Cheese Brownies Recipe
22 Homemade Breakfast Bar Recipes
Sergio A. Villalobos Alva says
It’s 1/2 CUP of cocoa podwer?
Connie hOOD says
Can I use regular milk if I don’t have the other types listed?
Wesley Bielinski says
How can it be “better” than Nutella if it doesn’t have any Hazelnut flavor? Nutella is a chocolate-hazelnut spread NOT just chocolate.
You did not specify the amount of chocolate in the Better Than Nutella” chocolate recipe.