Get some more color in your life! This rainbow no-bake cheesecake is creamy and delicious, and you won't need to touch your oven.
How to Make a Rainbow No-Bake Cheesecake
If you're looking to add a pop of color to your dessert menu, look no further! We love this rainbow no-bake cheesecake because it's as beautiful as it is delicious – and best of all, no baking is required. Simply combine the ingredients and refrigerate! Whether you're looking to try a new dessert recipe or you need a last-minute birthday cake idea, this no-bake cheesecake is the perfect choice. Check out the easy-to-follow recipe below, and let us know your own cheesecake recipe ideas in the comments!
- 1/2 cup graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tbsp. white sugar
- 5 tbsp. salted butter, melted
- cream cheese
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tsp. unflavored gelatin
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- food coloring (blue, yellow and pink)
- lemon juice
- pastry cream (for garnish)
- To prepare the crust, grind the graham crackers in a food processor, then mix in a bowl with 2 tablespoons white sugar and butter.
- Measure 1 cup of this crust mixture and place it in a lined pie pan. Refrigerate while you make the cheesecake filling.
- In a blender, combine cream cheese, whipped cream, powdered sugar, lemon juice and vanilla. Blend well.
- In a separate bowl, combine gelatin with water. Microwave for 10 seconds until it is liquified.
- Combine the filling with the gelatin, then divide into 4 small bowls. Add a different food coloring to each bowl.
- Pour the first layer of filling in the mold, then freeze for 20 minutes.
- Remove and add another color, making sure the colors are firm before adding the next. After the last color, refrigerate the cake for 3-4 hours or until your cheesecake is secure.
- Remove the cheesecake from the mold, then decorate with whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles. Enjoy!
- A Watermelon Cake Pops Recipe That Will Blow Your Kids' Minds
- Cake Decorating Has Never Been Easier (Or More Fun)
- Sprinkle Some Amazingness Into Your Life With This Funfetti Cake
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: