You deserve a cake that defines you. That's why you need to get your hands dirty and make yourself this amazing funfetti cake.
Sprinkle Some Amazingness Into Your Life With This Funfetti Cake
Birthdays should be celebrated with amazing loved ones, amazing friends and of course…some amazing food. While you may have the appetizers and dinner planned out, what do you have prepared for dessert? A cake of course…but just how amazing is it? While there are always the usual suspects—chocolate, coconut, and red velvet—isn't change a thing you deserve on your birthday? If you're looking for an amazing, over-the-top birthday cake look no farther than this triple-stacked funfetti cake, made from rich icing and sprinkles galore. Check out the detailed video and recipe to learn how to make this magnificent cake.
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 10 oz. unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sprinkles
- oil spray
- extra sprinkles
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. pink food coloring
- Combine the whole milk, 2 eggs and vanilla extract in a small bowl and mix until homogeneous.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, caster sugar, baking powder, salt and only 2 oz. of the unsalted butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the large bowl and continue whisking until you get a creamy consistency. Add the sprinkles and gently mix with a spoon.
- Grab three identically-sized cake pans and spray with oil. Pour the same amount of batter into each cake pan. Each one of these will become a layer in the cake. Add more sprinkles to the batter in each cake pan without combining. Bake the three cakes for 20 to 30 minutes at 375F/190C.
- In another large bowl, whisk the other 8 oz. of unsalted butter and 4 oz. of cream cheese. Add in the powdered sugar and pink food coloring and whisk some more.
- Get your three sprinkled cakes and shape them with a knife. Grab one cake and cover the top of it with the pink icing. Do this with the second and third cake and stack them all on top of each other. Cover the entire cake with the pink icing.
- Add sprinkles to the side of the cake.
- Top the cake with purple icing, which you can make the same way you made the pink one, instead with purple food coloring. Use a piping bag to add small dollops to the entire top of the cake.
- A Watermelon Cake Pops Recipe That Will Blow Your Kids’ Minds
- Start An Independence Day Tradition With This 4th Of July Cake
- 16 Intensely Delightful Homemade Cheesecake Recipes
- 15 Stunning Wedding Cakes For A Unique Wedding
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media:
Leave a Reply