There is nothing like cooking up a delicious brunch on the weekend and inviting loved ones to come and enjoy with you! These brunch recipes are sure to impress all of your guests, and the best part is that they only take a little bit of time and are super easy to make! So get out your best dinnerware, tablecloths, and decorations, and have yourself a beautiful brunch spread!
Apple pancakes with cinnamon yogurt
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons of natural maple syrup
- 4 apples peeled and without pits
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mint leaves for decoration
- In a bowl put the flour, egg, yogurt, baking powder, orange juice, and 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Beat the batter is smooth.
- Let the batter rest for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, cut the apples into small cubes Heat a pan with water and steam to soften.
- Mix the yogurt with the remaining tablespoon of cinnamon with the remaining syrup.
- Heat a small frying pan and pour in 3 tablespoons of this mixture.
- Fry over medium heat for a minute, turn and cook the other side for 10 seconds.
- Place 2 tablespoons of apples on each pancake and roll up.
- Adorn each pancake slightly spicy yogurt and fresh mint leaves.
Berry Cake and Dates
- 2 1/4cups chopped dates
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 cup blueberries or other berries
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp cardamom
- 2 1/4 cups oats finely (with thick then need to cut the food processor)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 nutmeg
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all the dough ingredients in a large bowl.
- Take the dough mixture approximately 2/3 and produce the base cake in the pan. Bake at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the pot and cook for 15 minutes on low heat, stirring constantly (combustible) the components of a mixture of fruit
- Remove from the oven, pour the fruit mixture.
- Add to the mix the dough remaining ½ cup oatmeal ¼ cup brown sugar
- Mix in a mixer and scatter over filling.
- Return the oven to bake for another 25 minutes
Banana Chocolate Muffins
- 3 bananas mashed well
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of canola oil
- 1/3 cup of light brown sugar
- 1 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 tsp cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Mix well the bananas, eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla extract
- Add the flour, cocoa, and baking soda
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Grease baking pan with jacks
- Bake for 15-20 minutes**
**It is recommended to wait for it to cool slightly before removing from mold and serve with fruit sauce
Bake-Free Fruit Tart
First layer: Dough
- 1 cup almonds soaked in water for 8 hours
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp water
Second layer: Pistachio Cream
- 1 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup dates
Third layer: Cream Bananas
- 2-3 ripe bananas
Fourth layer: Fruits
- You can use any of your favorite fruit!
- Mix all dough ingredients in a food processor until you get a paste part.
- Put the dough in a round pie tightened.
- Put all ingredients in a food processor cream pistachio paste.
- Apply the cream to the dough.
- Crush the bananas and put on top of the pistachio cream.
- Cut the fruit into slices and decorate the template (it is recommended to freeze the cake and serve half frozen).
There you have it! These amazing brunch recipes will fill your table with beautiful colors and all kinds of delicious flavors for your guests to enjoy!
Have made one of these brunch recipes from our list? Let us know how it tasted in the comments below!
Leave a Reply