Fall in love with this yummy raspberry cheesecake brownies recipes. It's a pretty easy recipe delightful enough to make your heart sing on Valentine's Day!
Yummy Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies For Heart's Day!
Raspberry cheesecake is one of the most popular desserts during Valentine's Day. I know there are a lot of cheesecake recipes out there but this one is my favorite. It's the simplest yet the most stunning dessert recipe to steal everyone's hearts on Valentine's day!
For the brownie layer:
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 large eggs
For the raspberry cheesecake layer:
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup raspberries
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
Step 1: Prepare the brownie batter
First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Get a medium bowl and add the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Mix well using a hand mixer. Then, add two large eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Mix well until creamy and thick.
- Premium Baking Cocoa 100% Cocoa Unsweetened Cocoa Powder highlights the true essence of the roasted cocoa bean in your...
- Single ingredient: Cocoa. Kosher.
- Great for any baking need— chocolate chip cookies, brownies, muffins or cakes.
Step 2: Mix and fold
Using a rubber or wooden spatula gently fold the mixture until ingredients are well incorporated.
Step 3: Add the flour and cocoa powder
Add 1/4 cup of cocoa powder and 1 cup flour. Using a hand mixer, slowly blend the mixture until well combined.
- PROUDLY GROWN ON OUR FARM: Palouse Brand Soft White Wheat Berries are proudly grown on our farm to provide our customers with...
- FIND YOUR FOOD: Use these GPS coordinates in your preferred map program to locate the exact field where your Soft White Wheat...
- SINGLE INGREDIENT FLOUR: This Flour does have a shorter shelf life, as we do not add any preservatives and we do not remove...
Step 4: Layer the brownie batter
Grease the baking pan with cooking spray and line with two parchment papers. Layer the brownie batter and spread out evenly.
Step 5: Prepare the raspberry cheesecake
In a medium bowl, add the cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla, and eggs. Mix until thick and well blended.
Step 6: Add the raspberries
Add 1 cup frozen mashed raspberries and gently fold into the cheesecake mixture using a spatula.
Step 7: Layer the cheesecake mixture
Layer the raspberry cheesecake mixture on top of the brownie batter. Spread evenly until the brownie is fully covered. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Made with natural flavor
- Only 35 calories per serving and 62 servings per bottle
- Free pump included
Step 8: Serve and enjoy!
Sprinkle with dried raspberries. Serve and enjoy with family and friends on Valentine's Day!
You can also watch the video tutorial for this raspberry cheesecake brownies recipe from Delicious Recipes Daily below:
This easy step-by-step tutorial shows you how to make gorgeous and delightful raspberry cheesecake brownies, a show-stopping dessert for Valentine's Day! This is a very lovely and mouthwatering cheesecake to serve on your dessert buffet. It's a foolproof recipe which absolutely anyone can prepare in their kitchen. If you're still looking for a Valentine's Day dessert, this recipe is worth a try!
- Limited Edition Flavor
- New Raspberry Cheesecake Swirl
- Premium Pillsbury Brownie Mix
Do you like this raspberry cheesecake brownies recipe? Let me know in the comments section! You might also love these 16 Intensely Delightful Homemade Cheesecake Recipes!
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: