There is nothing better than waking up on a sunny morning and making a hot cup of coffee to enjoy a nice breakfast. This is especially true when we get to enjoy them without being rushed. Don't you just hate when you have to settle for a breakfast sandwich on the go? With this easy tutorial, you can learn how to make homemade jelly with fresh fruit to enjoy on toast, fresh bread, and pancakes!
Ingredients for 4-6 servings
- 2 glasses of orange juice
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 2 “pregnant” tablespoons brown sugar
- Your favorite kinds of fresh fruit
- Mix 1/4 cup of juice and gelatin and set aside for ten minutes
- Pour the rest of the juice to the pot and add sugar, cook over medium heat until simmering
- Pour the juice boiled bowl of gelatin, stir and let cool slightly
- Arrange sliced fruit in serving
- Strain the liquid straight for serving
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours
Want to follow along with a video? Watch this tutorial to learn how to make tasty strawberry jam at home!