A buffalo chicken is already delicious by itself. It is perfect for parties and even a great accompaniment for drinks. It is also very versatile as you can make it plain, spicy or sweet. Yet, there is still one more thing that you can do to make it more tasty. If you are looking for a perfect dip that would complement your most favorite buffalo chicken, here is one home made buffalo chicken dip recipe to try. You will surely be so glad that you did!
Homemade Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 cans of chicken chunks (drained)
- 1 ½ cups of Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 packages of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 bunch of celery (cleaned well and sliced into 4 pieces)
- 1 cup of ranch dressing
- ¾ cup of pepper sauce
- 1 box of chicken flavored crackers
- Place skillet over medium heat. Place the chicken chunks and pour hot sauce all over it. Continue cooking until the ingredients are completely heated through.
- Add the ranch dressing and cream cheese into the skillet then stir well.
- Cook for a while until everything is well blended.
- Add in the half amount the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place the resulting mixture into the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook the mixture on low setting until it becomes bubbly and hot.
- Serve warm and alongside you favorite dish!
In addition to complementing buffalo chicken, this dip is also a perfect choice in adding flavor to any dull and boring dishes!
That’s all folks! Did you enjoy our homemade buffalo chicken dip recipe? Let us know in the comments section below what you thought of our homemade buffalo chicken dip recipe.
Do you have a favorite homemade buffalo chicken dip recipe that’s been in your family for ages? Share it with us and we’ll give it a shot! We love making quick and easy recipes that you can make right from the comfort of your home.
Want to learn how to make a cheesier version? Follow this recipe video and make a delicious batch for your next party!
If you LOVED our buffalo chicken dip recipe, you’re sure to love these articles too!
13 Chili Recipe Crock Pot Ideas To Satisfy Your Tummy And Soul
14 Fierce Jalapeno Recipes That Are Crazy Addicting