A great collection of simple yet flavorful jalapeno recipes with the right kick of spiciness. You’ll go crazy for just how insanely good they are.
14 Fierce Jalapeno Recipes That Are Crazy Addicting
With an abundance of different varieties of spicy peppers worldwide, jalapenos have established their dominance as THE spicy pepper. Mostly used in Mexican dishes, jalapenos have made their way across the world and into many popular American dishes. While you’ve definitely had jalapeno poppers, there are many more jalapeno recipes out there that you need to try. Check some of our favorites below.
1. Jalapeño Cheddar Burgers
- image via Spend With Pennies
Turkey burgers with a delicious jalapeño cheddar filling. YES YES YES! Read the recipe here.
2. Slow Cooker Jalapeño Cheddar Cheese Soup
- image via Well Plated
Get a thrill out of this creamy and cheesy slow cooked cheddar and jalapeno soup. Get it here.
3. Jalapeño Cheddar Cream Cheese Stuffed Monkey Bread
- image via NeighborFood
A savory monkey bread with a yummy and spicy cream cheese filling. Check it out here.
4. Buffalo Chicken Jalapeño Poppers
- image via The Girl Who Ate Everything
These bad boys consist of buffalo chicken dip and jalapeno poppers together to give you one heck of an appetizer. Full recipe.
5. Jalapeño Popper Mac and Cheese
- image via CenterCutCook
What’s more satisfying than this extremely cheesy and hearty jalapeno popper mac and cheese recipe? Try it here.
6. Jalapeño Cheddar Buttermilk Biscuits
- image via Will Cook For Smiles
These tasty biscuits go great alongside soup, steak and gravy. Here’s the recipe.
7. Baked Jalapeño Cheese Crisps
- image via Cotter Crunch
An easy and spicy finger food recipe for game day. Learn how to make it here.
8. Creamy Jalapeño Dip
- image via Five Heart Home
Copycat recipe of Chuy’s jalapeño dip. It’s easy and as good as the real thing. Get the recipe here.
9. Jalapeño Cornbread Whoopie Pies with Bacon Goat Cheese
- image via Baking Beauty
Cornbread and whoopie pies in one amazing and super easy jalapeno recipe. See how here.
10. Buffalo Chicken Jalapeño Popper Casserole
- image via Ruled Me
A great addition to your spicy recipes. Find the recipe here.
11. Frozen Jalapeño Lemonade Margaritas
- image via Heather Christo
Jalapenos are just for your food. Recipe.
12. Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Stuffed Jalapeños
- image via Sally’s Baking Addiction
Anything bacon-wrapped is a definite yes. Click here for the recipe.
13. Candied Jalapeño
- image via Foodie With Family
This candied jalapeño makes it easy to add jalapenos to just about anything. Here’s the recipe.
14. Jalapeño Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- image via Allrecipecenter
Grilled cheese to a whole new level. Check it out here.
What do you think of these jalapeño recipes? Which recipe are you planning to try? Share your experience with us in the comments section below.
Up Next: Spicy Foods: Bad or Good?
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!