Nothing says classic comfort like each of these meatball recipes all packed with awesome flavors and covered in out-of-this-world sauces.
14 Meatball Recipes For Just About Any Occasion
Typically, meatballs are enjoyed with a plate of spaghetti. The pair go together really well, with their unique blend of flavors, but that doesn't mean that you can't enjoy the two without each other. Meatballs, on their own, can be made from turkey, salmon, cow, pig and more…providing quite a hearty meal without their spaghetti counterpart.
If you're looking for some unique meatball recipes, you've come to the right place.
1. Baked Orange Chicken Meatballs
- image via Just A Taste
Chicken meatballs covered with a sweet and tangy lip-smacking sauce. Grab the recipe here.
2. Slow Cooker Honey Buffalo Meatballs
- image via Carlsbad Cravings
Meatballs drizzled with honey balsamic sauce and then slow cooked to perfection. Try it here.
3. Meatball Parmesan Casserole
- image via Mrs Happy Homemaker
Everything is better with a thick layer of cheese. This recipe is proof! Check it out here.
4. Salmon Meatballs
- image via The Skinny Pot
Yes, you can even make meatballs with salmon! Here's the recipe.
5. Hoisin Asian Meatballs
- image via Damn Delicious
An amazing Asian cuisine experience. Get it here.
6. Vegan Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Meatballs
- image via Minimalist Baker
Vegan meatballs! Full recipe.
7. Barbecue Pineapple Meatballs
- image via Lil' Luna
These barbecue pineapple meatballs are just the right appetizer. Find the recipe here.
8. Crockpot Turkey Meatball
- image via Sally's Baking Addiction
No-fuss crockpot meatballs. Grab the recipe here.
9. Vegan Chickpea Meatballs in Creamy Curry Cashew Sauce
- image via Ripe Life
This recipe will change the way you think about vegan food. Give it a try here.
10. Roasted Garlic Rosemary Baked Meatballs
- image via Will Cook For Smiles
Meatballs marinated in just the right ingredients. Try it here.
11. Skinny Thai Chicken Meatballs with Peanut Sauce
- image via Jo Cooks
45 minutes and these chicken meatballs with peanut sauce are ready to go. Here's the recipe.
12. Crockpot Sesame Meatballs
- image via Little Broken
Slow cooked in a sweet and tangy sauce…YES! Click here for the recipe.
13. Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- image via Creme de la Crumb
Meatballs stuffed with globs of melted mozzarella. Full recipe.
14. Spicy Cranberry Barbecue Meatballs
- image via Yellow Bliss Road
Can anyone resist a juicy, tender meatball slathered in an oozing cranberry and a spicy barbecue sauce? Find the recipe here.
What do you think of these meatball recipes? Which recipe is your favorite? Let us know in the comments section below.
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!