With Thanksgiving just a few weeks away, it's the perfect time to add these sugar cone tepees to your dessert menu! Check out the recipe below to learn how.
How to Make These Sugar Cone Tepees
Get into the Thanksgiving spirit with these cute sugar cone tepees! Not only are they adorable, but these bite-sized snacks are also super tasty. Made from ice cream cones and chocolate cake (yum), these tepee-shaped treats are an excellent addition to your Thanksgiving dessert menu. These unique sweets are easy to make and fun to eat – and they're beyond cute. Serve these yummy bites as a Thanksgiving dessert, or make some with friends and family for the perfect fall treat!
- pointed ice cream cones
- chocolate cake mix
- one bag (12 oz.) Wilton Candy Melts in dark chocolate
- 2 cups leaf-shaped sprinkles
- pretzel sticks
Baking the Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cake mix with the ingredients listed on the box. Set aside.
- Cover a loaf pan with aluminum foil. Poke 3-4 holes in the top, depending on the size of your pan.
- Push the tip of an ice cream cone through the hole. Repeat with the other cones.
- Fill each cone halfway with cake batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Remove and let cool completely.
Assembling the Sugar Cone Tepees:
- After the cake has completely cooled, dip the top of each cone into the melted dark chocolate.
- Dip the cone into the leaf sprinkles. If they don't stick, use your fingers to carefully add more sprinkles.
- Place your cones facedown on a plate. Cut the pointy tips off of each cone, then insert a few pretzel sticks into each one. Enjoy!
- How to Make a Cake That Looks Like a Real Thanksgiving Turkey
- Cake Decorating Has Never Been Easier (Or More Fun)
- Sprinkle Some Amazingness Into Your Life With This Funfetti Cake
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: