No fuss, little clean up and freshly cooked potatoes, corn, carrots, bell peppers and onion. You need foil packets in your life.
Potato, Corn & Carrot Foil Packets | Homemade Recipes
An all veggie meal can be incredible, as long as you know what you’re doing. You can’t just toss around a few green beans and bell peppers and expect an incredible meal. You’ve got to know which vegetables to pair up, what seasoning to use and how to cook them. While it can turn out to be difficult, we’re here to make your life easier. If you want a plate full of steamed veggies that taste great, then you need to try out these simple veggie foil packets packed with potatoes, corn, carrots, bell peppers and onion.
- 7-8 small red potatoes
- 2 ears corn, shucked and cut into 2-3 pieces
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. steak seasoning
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Start by heating up your grill.
- Prepare four sheets of aluminum foil, 18×12 inches in size each.
- Microwave (2-3 minutes) or boil the potatoes until they’re just barely cooked. Chop them up into quarters.
- Evenly spread the cooked potatoes,
- Spread potatoes, corn, onion, carrots and bell pepper between 4 sheets of foil. Sprinkle steak seasoning over packets, a little olive oil and sprinkle of salt.
- Fold foil over veggies so edges meet, Seal edges.
- Grill over medium heat 20-22 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 23 Incredible Campfire Recipes | Homemade Recipes
- How To Cook Corned Beef and Cabbage | Homemade Recipe
- 9 Surprising Health Benefits of Onions
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: