Enjoy this weekend by honoring those that have served and spending quality time with your loved ones, good friends and some delicious Memorial Day recipes.
16 Exciting Memorial Day Recipes
Celebrate Memorial Day with your family and friends. Honor those who courageously gave their lives and have served.
What better day to prepare barbecue ribs, marinated chicken, and skewers than Memorial Day? It’s all about honoring those in the armed serves, spending time with your loved ones and firing up the grill. Not sure about what to cook up? We’ve got 16 exciting Memorial Day recipes for you to try out.
1. Grilled Sausage with Peppers and Onions
- image via Cravings Of A Lunatic
A soft bun stuffed with caramelized onions, roasted red peppers, and juicy grilled Italian sausages. Serve this to wow the crowd. Recipe.
2. Tropical Passion Sangria
- image via Pineapple & Coconout
You don’t want to feel hot and sweaty while celebrating Memorial Day with friends and family. Cool down with this tropical passion sangria. Here’s the recipe.
3. Marinated Grilled Chicken with Cucumber-Watermelon Salsa
Chicken soaked in a simple yet flavorful chicken and steak marinade, paired with a very refreshing cucumber-watermelon salsa. Find the recipe here.
4. Red Velvet Ice Cream Cake
- image via Life, Love And Sugar
A perfect red, white and blue frozen dessert for Memorial Day. Grab the recipe here.
5. Olive Oil Parmesan Grilled Corn
- image via Fit Foodie Finds
Every Memorial Day cookout requires grilled corn. Full recipe.
6. Chipotle Peach Salsa
- image via The Closet Cooking
Sweet and spicy peach salsa that pairs with quesadillas, tacos, grilled meat and a lot more. Makes your meal ten times better! Read the recipe.
7. Moroccan Grilled Chicken Kabobs
- image via Closet Cooking
Grilled chicken skewers big on flavor thanks to Moroccan spice. Check it out here.
8. Honey Chipotle Ribs
- image via Spicy Southern Chicken
Sweet and spicy ribs smothered in honey chipotle. Try it here.
9. Sweet and Spicy Beer Barbecue Chicken
- image via Plating Pixels
Finger lickin’ good! Learn how to make it here.
10. Easy Summer Dessert Tacos
- image via Creme de la Crumb
Fruit-filled tacos with whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, and caramel sauce. Get the recipe here.
11. Peppercorn-Crusted BBQ-Ranch Burgers with Chili-Lime Crunchies
This superb burger deserves a place in your Memorial Day feast. Click here for the recipe.
12. Skinny Chocolate Chip Fro-Yo Sandwiches
- image via Skinny Taste
End your Memorial Day meal with some healthy and heavenly patriotic sweet treats. Here’s the recipe.
13. Melon, Proscuitto and Mozzarella Skewers
- image via The Comfort Of Cooking
Appetizers at their finest! Full recipe.
14. Dijon-Brown Sugar Marinated Steak
A special steak for a very special day. Read the recipe here.
15. Patriotic Fruit Pizzas
- image via Craft Create Cook
Berries, marshmallow creme, and cream cheese make these lovely treats the perfect Memorial Day dessert. Find the recipe here.
16. Dr. Pepper Baked Beans
- image via Sugar & Soul
A BBQ just isn’t a BBQ without some baked beans. Here’s the recipe.
What do you think of these Memorial Day recipes? Which recipe are you planning to try? Share your experience with us in the comments section below.
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!