Snack on these garlic parmesan bread bites if you dare…you won't be able to stop at just one. Best of all, you can have a dozen ready in under 20 minutes.
Garlic Parmesan Bread Bites | Homemade Recipes
Need something new to munch on? Look no farther than these easy to make garlic parmesan bread bites. Just like the kind available at most pizza spots, these bread bites make a delicious and filling treat as an appetizer, side dish or snack. All you need are 5 ingredients and a stove and you can have these bread bites ready to go in under 20 minutes. Check out the full tutorial, from Reddit user Kingsgirl, below.
- garlic powder
- biscuit dough
- parmesan cheese, powder
- parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
- Line a pan with butter, garlic powder & salt.
- Get some biscuit dough and roll up some small balls the size of a ping pong ball.
- Roll the dough balls in the parmesan cheese powder hard enough that the powder gets into the actual dough.
- Throw the parmesan covered dough balls into the pan.
- Top them all with the grated or shredded parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 12 mins or until golden brown.
- How To Make Garlic Bread | Homemade Recipes
- Homemade Garlic Knots Recipe
- Food Hack: Use This Trick To Peel A Head Of Garlic In Seconds
- Lasagna Dip Stuffed Garlic Bread That’s To Die For
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media:
Leave a Reply