Just because it’s a holiday doesn’t mean you have to forget about your diet. These mouthwatering and healthy 4th of July recipes will keep you on track.
12 Healthy 4th Of July Recipes | Homemade Recipes
On July 4th, Americans all over the country will celebrate this Independence Day by spending time with their friends and family, grilling up some delicious food and enjoying drinks under the hot sun. With this kind of holiday though, people tend to go overboard and indulging in food that’s out of their diet plan. While cheat days are always fun, if you’re really adamant about keeping your diet in shape, why not enjoy 4th of July with some healthy recipes? Check out 22 of them below!
1. Balsamic Grilled Cherry, Blueberry, Goat Cheese, and Candied Hazelnut Salad
A bowl of this colorful salad will make everything better on the 4th of July. Give it a try here.
2. Parmesan Garlic Grilled Corn
You can’t have an all-American backyard feast without flavorful grilled sweet corn. Click here for the recipe.
3. Red White and Blue Potato Salad
An amazing red, white and blue potato medley! Check it out here.
4. Mixed Berry And Granola Parfait
A great superfood to start a special holiday off right. Here’s the recipe.
5. Grilled Veggie Kabobs
Flavorful grilled kabobs…with only veggies! Try it here.
6. Turkey Strawberry Brie Sandwich
A non-traditional burger that comes packed with strawberries, turkey slices and brie cheese. A definite must-try! Find the recipe here.
7. Watermelon Salsa
This watermelon salsa is a real crowd-pleaser — healthy, refreshing and easy to make. Full recipe.
8. Red, White and Blue Frozen Yogurt Bark
Give that backyard barbecue the healthy dessert it deserves with this patriotic yogurt bark. Grab the recipe here.
9. Grilled Marinated Chicken with Tropical Salsa
Juicy and tender skinless chicken breasts soaked in an excellent marinade and finished off with a zesty and vitamin-rich salsa. Recipe.
10. Flag Fruit Dessert
A patriotic treat that your kids can prepare! Check it out here.
11. Salmon Sliders with Yogurt-Cucumber-Dill Sauce
Get all of that salmon goodness with these sliders filled with avocado, yogurt, cucumber and more. Try it here.
12. Red White and Blueberry Coconut Slushies
These red, white and blue healthy slushies are worth the brain freeze! Get the recipe here.
What do you think of these healthy 4th of July recipes? Which recipe are you planning to try? Share your experience with us in the comment section below.
- Juicy 4th of July Chicken Recipes
- 19 Easy 4th of July Recipes
- 10 Refreshing Memorial Day Cocktails | Homemade Recipes
- 19 Memorial Day Recipes To Fire Up Your Grill With
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: