Impress everyone at the table with your version of these scrumptious stuffing recipes. Thanksgiving Day just ain’t complete without ’em!
15 Delish Stuffing Recipes For Thanksgiving
A Thanksgiving feast just isn’t a feast without a delicious stuffing recipe. Turkey on it’s own is great, but stuffing is what gives it that oomf that’ll keep everyone talking about it the day after. So what exactly should go in your stuffing? Well, that’s why we’re here to help. Whether you want it filled with chorizo and cornbread or sage and apple, we’ve got at least one or two stuffing recipes that you’ll enjoy.
1. Crock Pot Cranberry Pecan Stuffing
A rich Thanksgiving stuffing with cranberries, leeks, pecans and golden raisins. Here’s the recipe.
2. Chorizo Cornbread Stuffing
- image via Damn Delicious
Spicy because why not? Check it out here.
3. Apple Pecan Stuffing
- image via Home. Made. Interest.
There is so many things to be thankful for including this stuffing recipe with wonderful fall flavors. Grab the recipe here.
4. Sausage, Sage and Apple Stuffing
- image via The Comfort Of Cooking
Your Thanksgiving feast won’t be the same without this sausage, sage and apple stuffing. Find the recipe here.
5. Wild Rice and Quinoa Stuffing
- image via NYT Cooking
Satisfying and savory. Try it here.
6. Vegan and Dairy Free Cashew Stuffing
- image via Frugal Family Home
Keep it light and healthy on Thanksgiving Day. Click here for the recipe.
7. Turkey Stuffing
- image via Tastes of Lizzy T’s
A simple, savory and melt-in-your-mouth stuffing recipe. Here’s the recipe.
8. Herb, Chorizo and Fig Stuffing
- image via Vikalinka
A delicious blend of chorizo, apple, dried figs, chestnuts and herbs. Full recipe.
9. Cranberry Apple Stuffing
- image via House Of Yumm
You can’t go wrong with apple and cranberry. Get the recipe here.
10. Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprout, and Bread Stuffing with Apples
- image via FOOD52
A stuffing that’ll fill you up. Check it out here.
11. Herbed Bread Stuffing
- image via Blissfully Delicious
Give your turkey some herb & bread infusion. Try it here.
12. Stuffing Balls
- image via Lick My Spoon
These stuffing balls come loaded with fall flavors! Grab the recipe here.
13. Apple-Walnut Stuffing
- image via Country Living
A stuffing masterpiece that makes a great addition to your Thanksgiving table. Full recipe.
14. Jasmine Rice Stuffing with Butternut Squash, Dates & Cranberries
- image via This Mama Cooks! On A Diet
Finally a stuffing with no bread! Click here for the recipe.
15. Stuffing in a Bundt Pan
- image via A Spicy Perspective
You’ve never seen stuffing like this. Try it here.
What do you think of these stuffing recipes? Which recipe are you planning to try? Share your experience with us in the comments section below.
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!