Want to get to know the greatest Master Chef contestant there ever was?
Master Chef Season 6's Best Contestant
Do you watch Master Chef?
Do you watch Master Chef as religiously as we do?
We certainly hope so because if not, you're missing out on some seriously talented home chefs; delicious, well-crafted gourmet meals; opportunities to watch Gordon Ramsey, Christina Tosi, and Graham Elliot cook; and, the wonderful, always exciting to watch Stephen Lee!
If you're already a fan of the show, you're probably well-tuned into Season 6, which has been one of the most exciting seasons we've seen in a while, so you're familiar with the arrival of Christina Tosi and other memorable home chefs like Claudia, Tommy, Hetal, Katrina, aaannndd *drumroll please* STEPHEN!
Turn your backyard into an organic fruit and vegetable garden with The Garden Tower!
Not familiar with how exciting he is? Check out this video below and be amazed.
Could a human being be any more exciting, perfect and passionate about food? Could someone be any more fun than Stephen? Well, except for our husband, but you know.
Why are we so enamored with Stephen Lee? What is it about him that captives us? He's
- an urban gardener who knows his way around fruits, vegetables and food, in general
- is confident in himself and his abilities
- he teaches others how to grow mini-farms in their gardens
- he isn't afraid to speak his mind
- he's sarcastic and funny
- he's one of the most punk rock chefs we've ever seen
- he has a roar unlike anything we've ever heard
- and, he's uniquely himself, which is always appreciated, especially on reality TV.
It's not just his personality we love, but the creativity and love behind his dishes, which always feature an array of fresh vegetables and vibrant colors. Dishes he's made in previous episodes include:
- grilled chicken with pappardelle and vegetables
- apple pie with mascarpone and caramel
- corn tamale with avocado and corn salsa
- beef wellington
- sea bass with leeks, garlic and pecans
In an interview done with Buddy TV, Stephen talks about who he truly is, his on-camera breakdown, what he loves about cooking and more.
Don't miss the interview here!
Despite the show being in progress (all episodes were filmed early on in the year), Stephen has already received offers to cook for several private parties and attend a “Meet & Greet” at an olive oil purveyor in San Francisco.
To see Stephen's culinary genius in action, check out:
and Part 2:
Follow him on Twitter at @sweetpealee23
Do you watch Master Chef? Who's your favorite contestant? And is Stephen a culinary genius or just straight-up crazy? Let us know in the Comments section below!
- Master Chef Recipes: Beef, Vegetable & Mushroom Pot Pie
- Master Chef Recipes: Seared Beef With Almond & Rochefort Crust
- How To Make Risotto The Easy Way
- How To Make Perfect French Toast
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our daily newsletter here!
Do you have Instagram? Don’t forget to follow @HomemadeRecipesOfficial.
Click here to Like Us on Facebook.
Click here to Follow Homemade Recipes on Pinterest