A simple cheesecake dip topped with chilled fruit that you can make in no time. Grab your graham crackers or pretzels and dig in!
Rainbow Fruit Cheesecake Dip | Homemade Recipes
Every party and get-together requires a dessert that can feed a crowd. While you can always play it safe with cookies, brownies, donuts or simply a cake, we're all about taking risks. And what says unpredictability more than a refreshingly unique fruit & cheesecake dip? Made from cream cheese, sugar, yogurt, vanilla extract and lemon juice, the cheesecake base is topped with slices of chilled fruit including pineapple, mango, and pear. Paired with graham crackers, pretzels or Oreos, this rainbow fruit cheesecake dip is sure to make a splash.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 (5.3 oz.) container yogurt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- ½ pound strawberries, diced
- 1 pear, diced
- 6 oz. blueberries
- 1 mango, diced
- graham crackers, pretzels or vanilla Oreos
- With a stand or handheld mixer, combine the cream cheese and sugar together at medium speed until the mixture is light and creamy.
- Add the yogurt, vanilla, lemon juice and mix until well-combined.
- Pour the mixture onto a serving platter or pie dish and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Add all of the fruits to a large bowl and mix.
- Chill the fruit and cheesecake separately in the refrigerator until ready to serve, for at least one hour or overnight.
- When ready to serve, spoon the fruit over the cheesecake layer.
- Serve with graham crackers, pretzels or vanilla Oreos.
- 15 Simple No Bake Desserts To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
- No Bake Tiramisu Recipe | Homemade Recipes
- 10 No Bake Cookie Recipes That Are All Worth A Try
- How To Make Pie Crust From Scratch: Easy, No Bake Recipe
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media:
Leave a Reply