Make every day a special one for you and your family with these mouth-watering prime rib recipes. Don’t wait for the holidays. Make them today!
10 Prime Rib Recipes
Prime rib owns the holiday season. While they can be pricey, once you get a taste you realize why the cut of beef is worth all that money. Whether you use just salt and pepper or try something more adventurous like mushrooms, peppercorn or garlic and herbs, you’ll still get mind-blowing flavors. Why wait for the holidays or a special affair to make prime rib when we have all of these recipes for you to try out?! We hope you enjoy these recipes as much as we here at Homemade Recipes do.
1. Garlic Crusted Prime Rib Roast
Special occasions call for a special menu just like this buttery and garlicky prime rib roast. Find the full recipe here.
2. Mushroom Crusted Prime Rib Roast
A mixture of dijon mustard, white miso paste, garlic, fresh cracked black pepper and chopped dried porcini mushrooms blend together to make this dangerously delicious prime rib. Recipe.
3. Pepper-Crusted Prime Rib Roast
A huge chunk of juicy and tender pepper-crusted prime rib roast you don’t wanna miss. Definitely worth a try so here’s the recipe.
4. Coffee Rubbed Prime Rib Roast
Easy to make spiced coffee rub takes this prime rib roast into absolute perfection! Grab the recipe here.
5. Whiskey Smoked Prime Rib
Melt…in…your…mouth. Click here for the recipe.
6. Cranberry Crusted Prime Rib Roast
Truly a must-try prime rib recipe that is great for a special celebration but easy enough to even make on an ordinary day. Check it out here.
7. Peppercorn and Rosemary Crusted Prime Rib
Each slice is complete heaven. Full recipe.
8. Slow Cooker Herb Crusted Prime Rib
A prime rib so tender that you can slice through it with a fork! Get the recipe here.
9. Organic Garlic and Sea Salt Rubbed Prime Rib
Organic spices make this prime rib taste so dang good. Find the recipe here.
10. Pomegranate Balsamic Glazed Prime Rib Roast
Slow roasted prime rib glazed with a tangy and tasty pomegranate balsamic sauce. Learn how to make it here.
What do you think of these prime rib recipes? Which recipe are you planning to try? Share your experience with us in the comment section below.
- How To Cook Flank Steak & Asparagus
- 10 Easy Homemade Recipes That Are Incredibly Delicious
- 12 Homemade Chicken Wings Recipes To Die For
- 15 Potato Side Dishes To Make Dinner Perfect
- 10 Homemade Cube Steak Recipes
— Homemade Recipes (@BestHomeRecipes) April 27, 2016
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: