It’s the most wonderful time of the year! These frosty pine cone cookies add the perfect amount of festive to your holiday dessert menu. Check out the recipe below to make your own tasty treats.
How to Make These Pine Cone Cookies
Looking for a fun and festive winter treat? We’re obsessed with all things holiday, especially winter-inspired treats that are quick and fun to make. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to make homemade pine cone cookies using peanut butter, Nutella, and chocolate cereal. Sprinkle them with a dusting of powdered sugar, and you’ve got a seriously tasty treat on your hands. Not only are these pine cone cookies super cute, but they’re also fun to make and perfect for the whole family! Check out our how-to guide in the post below, and be sure to leave your own holiday treat ideas in the comments.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp. butter, softened
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella)
- 4 cups chocolate cereal like Chocolate Chex or Koko Krunch
- 6 medium-sized pretzel sticks
- extra powdered sugar for dusting
- Blend the butter, powdered sugar, peanut butter and hazelnut spread together until they are fully mixed.
- Cover each pretzel stick in the chocolate mixture, shaping it a bit like a cone. Cover the top of the pretzel stick as well.
- Push the edges of the chocolate cereal into the chocolate mixture starting from the bottom. Circle the entire structure. Then, start the second row by off-setting more cereal pieces above the first row.
- Continue progressively until you reach the top of the pine cone shape.
- Dust each one with powdered sugar to create the snow effect.
- 15 Non-Alcoholic Holiday Drink Recipes for All to Enjoy
- The Best Christmas Sugar Cookie Recipe
- 15 Best Pie Recipes for the Christmas and Holiday Season
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media: