We take our kitchen appliances pretty seriously around here, so when we come across an appliance that is a total and complete 10, we just have to share it with our friends – you! This week’s Item of the Week is the Cuisinart 9-cup Food Processor. Keep reading to find out why this appliance is your kitchen’s next Must-Have!
Item of the Week | Cuisinart Prep-9 Food Processor
I still very much remember the first time I ever used a food processor. I was impulsively embarking on a short-lived raw diet (hey, I just had to try it!) and in order to make more than salads and smoothies, needed a food processor. So, I made my way over to my nearest Target (or, as I call it, Heaven on Earth), bought an Oster and then (legally) sped my way back home to start prepping and (un)cooking! Man, was a food processor fun! With just one push of the Pulse button, I was in love! And while the raw diet didn’t last, my love for food processors certainly did, so when I found this Cuisinart 9-cup Food Processor, I just knew I had to share it with the Homemade Recipes family – you!
For those unfamiliar with what a food processor is, it’s essentially a magic device that does all the prep work for you – chop, grind, blend, puree, everything! You can throw in nuts, seeds, fruits, vegetables, anything that needs to get chopped that you don’t want to do yourself.
You’ll definitely need a food processor if you like:
- making homemade dips and sauces like hummus, pesto, dressing, etc.
- you follow a gluten-free, paleo or raw diet
- you’re not a fan of manual prepping
- making homemade nut butters
- cooking from scratch. A LOT.
Enough chit chat, let’s get to the processor!
Cuisinart Prep-9 Food Processor
Don’t miss out on the Cuisinart. Get it now by clicking the image above!
So what is it that makes the Cuisinart the best food processor of 2015? Well, let’s find out:
- First things first, the bowl is made of Lexan, a virtually-shatterproof, easy-to-clean material.
- This food processor’s capacity is 9 cups, meaning you can prep more in less time! Fancy that!
- The Cuisinart Prep-9 boasts one of the most powerful motors on the market, chopping nuts and seeds in little to no time!
- This food processor comes with two cutting discs and two blades, giving you a wide range of prepping options at your disposal.
- The feed chute on this processor is GIGANTIC, which is great for us because we weren’t huge fans of prepping our fruits and veggies before having to prep our fruits and veggies. Get what we’re sayin’?
- Purchase of this processor comes with a free spatula! (We love free things, what can we say?)
- This product comes with a 3-year warranty and a 10-year motor warranty.
- Last, but not least, the Cuisinart automatically adjusts its speed to ensure that whatever it is you’re prepping is prepped correctly. (Thus proving that the future is now!)
Ultimately, what makes this processor stand out from the rest is it’s design, durability, and strength. Because we occasionally like to eat raw recipes every now and then, we’re required to pulse nuts such as almonds and brazil nuts. With this processor, pulsing hard items is a breeze and, when it comes to making flour, produces a fine, evenly ground product. Overall, this food processor is the best appliance we’ve worked with and an absolute must-have in your kitchen.
When it comes to using your food processor, the possibilities are endless! These recipes are jumping off points for the countless of things you can blend, grind, chop or puree.
For more Must-Have Items, check out our previous Item of the Week: Le Creuset and 25 Must-Have Kitchen Utensils! If you have a favorite food processing recipe, tell us about it in the Comments section below! We would love to hear what your favorite brands and recipes to make are!
That’s all, folks! If you enjoyed this week’s must-have item, let us know in the Comments section below. We love hearing your feedback and comments; we also love sharing, so if you have a better brand processor, we’d love to read about it and add it to our own collection! HomemadeRecipes.com was founded to create an online community where foodies and chefs can share recipes and learn new ones! We need your help, however, in creating this community where you can come, share and learn. If you love to cook, love food or have some great recipes and ideas you’d like to share with us, shoot us an email and make sure to stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest! We’re always looking for contributors and would want to hear from you.
Do you have Instagram? Don’t forget to follow @HomemadeRecipesOfficial.
Click here to Like Us on Facebook.
Click here to Follow Homemade Recipes on Pinterest