Lesson 19: How To Make Cheese Course | Cheese Making Classes
For our VERY LAST SEGMENT of this cheesemaking course, we wanted to spend a little more time with Kiri from The Cheese School of San Francisco. There are so many wonderful cheese classes you can take at this school, and it certainly adds yet another reason to the LONG list of reasons to visit San Francisco.
These classes aim to give you a reverence for the cheesemaking process. And the two-hour tastings of artisan cheeses don’t hurt either, especially with thoughtful pairings of fresh bread, fresh fruit, preserved fruit, and wine or beer. Kiri and Louella discuss the school’s intro to cheesemaking classes, cooking-with-cheese, happy hours, the CSSF’s cheese movie nights, and all the fun events they do. The school’s resources are dedicated primarily to the home cheesemaker, but they also offer professional programs designed for those who want to open a cheese shop.
In this video:
- More in-depth discussion with Kiri Fisher from The Cheese School of SF.
- What The Cheese School offers to homemade cheesemakers.
- The Cheese School’s variety of events.
- Resources for people looking into becoming professional cheesemakers.
- Resources for people looking into running a cheese shop.
- What you need to keep in mind when it comes to cheese-centric professions.
- Marketing and branding advice.
- And much more.
Congratulations, you’ve completed the Cheese Making Series! Are you fixing to make even more cheese? We recommend this Deluxe Cheese Making Kit, from our friends and GrowandMake.com. Click the image below for a special discount offer:
We hope you enjoyed this cheese making course on Homemade Recipes! There’s lots more to do around here, so don’t go away just yet. Unless you’re off to make cheese! Then fly away, grasshopper. Fly away!
Do you have Instagram? Don’t forget to follow @HomemadeRecipesOfficial.
Click here to Like Us on Facebook.
Click here to Follow Homemade Recipes on Pinterest