A healthy chocolate chip cookie recipe that definitely doesn’t lack in flavor.
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe [Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Vegan]
The more natural the better right?
Instead of chowing down on cookies with artificial flavors and additives, why not make your own all natural and healthy alternatives, without having to sacrifice any of the taste?
- 1 c. mashed sweet potato (cooked)
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 16 oz. jar of cashew butter (unsalted, unsweetened)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- any other ingredients (bittersweet chocolate chips, unsweetened shredded coconut, etc)
Step 1: Pulse Your Ingredients
Throw all of your ingredients (except for any additional ones) into a food processor. Mix everything on high until the batter is smooth, which should take about 30 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl at least once in that time.
Step 2: Throw In Additional Ingredients By Hand
Move your batter over to a large bowl and stir in any additional ingredients (chocolate chips, etc) by hand.
Step 3: Drop Cookie Dough Onto Baking Sheet
Now line a baking sheet with parchment and drop bits of your cookie dough onto it. Leave about 2 inches of space between them since they’ll expand.
Step 4: Bake & Cool
Bake for 15 to 16 minutes. Keep checking on them, so that you make sure they’re golden brown and not burned. Cool them on a wire cooking rack.
Step 5: Serve
After a few minutes of cooling, they’re ready to eat!
- 10 No Bake Cookie Recipes That Are All Worth A Try
- Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies | 7 Recipes You Need
- 20 Peanut Butter Cookies Recipes Your Kids Will Love
- 15 Christmas Cookie Recipes For A Sweeter Holiday
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!
Sign up for our newsletter here!
Also, make sure to follow us on social media too: