Do you want quick, easy, and healthy cauliflower recipes? Read this post and discover new ways to prepare and enjoy cauliflower at home!
Healthy Cauliflower Recipes For A Better Living
Cauliflower has a mild flavor and can be used as a substitute for broccoli, potatoes, and even for rice. Fresh cauliflower can be cooked in several ways like steaming, boiling, mashing, roasting, and sautéing. It’s also an incredible vegetable with potential health benefits. Lately, my family enjoys cauliflower and always beg me to cook more cauliflower dishes at home. Thanks to these easy, quick, tasty, and most of all, healthy cauliflower recipes, my kitchen task is easier and more enjoyable!
1. Baked Cauliflower With Honey Garlic
This easy cauliflower recipe is perfect for garlic and sweet lovers out there. It’s a lip-smacking cauliflower dish made with baked breaded cauliflower tossed in an easy-to-prepare honey garlic sauce.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - we are so confident that you will be completely satisfied with our product that we guarantee our...
- Easy & Safe to Use: The non-slip handle of the zester/grater ensures a good control while zesting & grating, protecting...
- EASY TO CLEAN, COMING WITH A BRUSH: The grater comes with a brush to clean it after use. It can also be cleaned with water...
2. Whole Roasted Cauliflower With Butter Sauce
If you don’t feel like tearing a whole cauliflower, then cook it as it is. Try this roasted whole cauliflower cooked in butter with some fresh thyme and fresh cracked pepper. You’ll love it!
3. Cauliflower Fried Rice
Cauliflower makes a great alternative to rice. This can be your best friend if you are aiming to cut down your carb intake. You would never miss eating rice because this healthy dish is so flavorful.
- Makes homemade, packed with flavor, refrigerator pickles without added preservatives
- The set includes a 44oz Pickling Container, Vacuum valve air tight Lid, Vacuum Pump and recipe booklet.
- Made of durable plastic
4. Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
Instead of potatoes, try using cauliflower in your favorite mashed potato dish. This mashed cauliflower is guaranteed to please your taste buds as well as your tummy. It’s creamy, smooth, and garlicky!
5. Gluten-Free Vegan Cauliflower Hash Browns
These cauliflower hash browns are the perfect snacks to enjoy with the kids. Since they’re gluten-free and vegan, you can eat as many as you like. And they taste just like the traditional hash brown you used to love.
6. Crock Pot Cauliflower and Cheese
Let your slow cooker do the kitchen task with this easy-peasy cauliflower and cheese recipe. You can prepare this dish in 5 minutes, and the rest is history!
- PREMIUM QUALITY PATATO RICER & MASHER: This heavy duty potato ricer is made with polished, heavy and high-quality 18/10...
- ERGONOMIC ANTI-SLIP GRIP HANDLE: No more sore arm! Protect your hands from unnecessary strain. Without requiring a lot of...
- EXCELLENT FRUIT MASHER, BABY FOOD PRESS AND MORE: Steamed cauliflower, Pierogies, Shephard's Pie, Baby food, you can whip...
7. Cheesy Cauliflower Muffins
Whether you’re on a diet or not, you’re still going to enjoy these savory, cheesy, and healthy cauliflower muffins. I can’t wait to try these muffins, I bet I’m going to love it.
8. Cauliflower Chowder with Roasted Garlic
Cauliflower chowder with roasted garlic is a rich and creamy soup to relish not only during the cold months but throughout all seasons. This comfort food is scrumptious! Thanks to roasted garlic hummus added on the recipe.
- The world's most advanced non-electric vacuum storage container
- No electricity needed, refrigerator is safe, easy to clean, BPA free
- The container is dishwasher safe
9. Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks
Cheesy breadsticks have never been this good and guilt-free. This low-carb and gluten-free recipe is a healthy alternative to your favorite snack. After trying this easy and quick cauliflower recipe, you’re not going to cook your not so healthy breadstick recipe ever again.
10. Spicy Cauliflower Burgers
If you haven’t tried eating cauliflower burger, I suggest you try it as soon as you can. This spicy cauliflower burger recipe is the best way to get you started. It’s definitely worth a try. You won’t regret it!
— Homemade Recipes (@BestHomeRecipes) January 17, 2017
11. Cauliflower Pizza Crust
With five simple ingredients, you can already have this oil-free, gluten-free, and vegan cauliflower pizza crust ready. It’s the best low-calorie pizza crust for every pizza recipe you’re going to prepare.
12. Baked Cauliflower
Complete your weeknight meal with a good serving of this simple cauliflower dish. This yummy dish is savory, garlicky, a tad cheesy, and tender cauliflower baked to golden brown perfection.
13. Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
These buffalo cauliflower bites are the perfect snack to add to your healthy meal plan. You won’t hear your kids complain because this snack is so appealing to the taste. They’ll love this and won’t ask for any other dish!
14. Cauliflower Rice Chicken Enchilada Casserole
This enchilada casserole is such a drool-worthy cauliflower recipe. I’m pretty sure everyone will love this food. It’ll only take 40 minutes to cook this casserole. Not bad, right?
15. Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
I love pasta dishes and this cauliflower Alfredo sauce makes me love them even more. I never thought cauliflower can make a great and super delectable sauce for a pasta dish. I’m impressed!
Watch this video from Tasty and learn how to cook cauliflower fried rice in four delicious ways:
These healthy cauliflower recipes are great ways to kick-start a wholesome lifestyle. Keeping in shape will be a piece of cake. You will enjoy their flavors and most of all, you’ll enjoy how easy and simple they are to prepare and cook at home. I hope you too find these amazing recipes very helpful as what they are intended to be!
Which of these healthy cauliflower recipes are you planning to try at home? Let us know in the comments section below! These recipes make for easy and quick meals, but if you want more recipes you can easily prepare, try this list of Easy Homemade Recipes Every Beginner Should Master.
Don’t forget to keep in touch, foodies!